Keyword: Life Happen
Quotes: 8 total.
Sorted by: Search Results (Descending)
|Words (count)||79||17 - 285|
|Search Results||40||10 - 140|
|Date (year)||1572||-600 - 1969|
• Aim Of Life Quotes 5 quotes
• All Life Is Quotes 41 quotes
• Enjoy Life Quotes 24 quotes
• Everything In Life Quotes 20 quotes
• Life As If Quotes 4 quotes
• Life Can Quotes 139 quotes
• Life Has Meaning Quotes 5 quotes
• Life Is A Quotes 458 quotes
• Life Is A Gift Quotes 3 quotes
• Life Is A Struggle Quotes 6 quotes
• Life Is Beautiful Quotes 9 quotes
• Life Is But A Dream Quotes 8 quotes
• Life Is Hard Quotes 11 quotes
• Life Is Like Quotes 53 quotes
• Life Is Long Quotes 6 quotes
• Life Is Made Quotes 29 quotes
• Life Is Meaningless Quotes 5 quotes
• Life Is Not Quotes 172 quotes
• Life Is Not Fair Quotes 3 quotes
• Life Is Only Quotes 21 quotes
• Life Is Sacred Quotes 5 quotes
• Life Is Sad Quotes 5 quotes
• Life Is Short Quotes 23 quotes
• Life Is The Quotes 123 quotes
• Life Is Unfair Quotes 4 quotes
• Life Without Quotes 119 quotes
• Life's Meaning Quotes 5 quotes
• Live Your Life Quotes 34 quotes
• Part Of Life Quotes 43 quotes
• To Live By Quotes 59 quotes
I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.
The mark of a moderate man
is freedom from his own ideas.
Tolerant like the sky,
all-pervading like sunlight,
firm like a mountain,
supple like a tree in the wind,
he has no destination in view
and makes use of anything
life happens to bring his way.
I'd like to think, eight years ago, I was pretty humble and modest. But I think, with each year, you get more modest, more humble, more appreciative. The off the field tragedies put things in better perspective, but life happens to everybody, and I think we all just try to do the best we can.
There's a gigantic gray area between good moral behavior and outright felonious activities. I call that the Weasel Zone and it's where most of life happens.
Morality is character and conduct such as is required by the circle or community in which the man's life happens to be placed. It shows how much good men require of us.
The origin of life happened in significantly less than 500 million years. ...Six days was once a popular hypothesis. ...A process that happens quickly is a process that is in some sense likely... this evidence suggests that the origin of life was in some sense easy, in some sense sitting in the laws of physics and chemistry.
There is probably no point in my going into your questions now; for what I could say about your tendency to doubt or about your inability to bring your outer and inner lives into harmony or about all the other thing that oppress you - : is just what I have already said: just the wish that you may find in yourself enough patience to endure and enough simplicity to have faith; that you may gain more and more confidence in what is difficult and in your solitude among other people. And as for the rest, let life happen to you. Believe me: life is in the right, always.
Everything that we're doing to try to improve the world was a success in the short run- made amazing initial improvements. But in the long run, we seem to be destroying the planet, by our very efforts to control and improve it. And it strikes me that that is because we are really too simple minded to understand what we're doing when we interfere with the natural world strongly and on a massive scale. We don't really interfere with it, because that would suggest that we are something different from it, something outside, but I think what we're doing is we are understanding it in terms of languages, numbers, in terms of a logic which is too simple for the job, too crude for the job. To begin with, we understand everything in terms of words or numbers and they're stretched out in lines, and our eyes have to scan those lines in order to understand them. But when I scan this view, I don't do it line by line by line, I see the whole thing at once, I take it in as if it were a wide-angle lens. But when I try to understand the world through literature and mathematics, I have to scan the lines. You know, that is why it takes us so long to get educated in school: I have to scan and organize miles and miles of print. And that takes us twenty years or more, to get through it. But life happens, changes go on too rapidly for that. Because you see in the world, everything is happening everywhere all together at once. And meanwhile we with out myopic little minds are working it out step by step.