Quotes: 4 total. 2 About.
Sorted by: Search Results (Descending)
|Words (count)||53||17 - 79|
|Search Results||28||20 - 40|
|Date (year)||1443||-356 - 1964|
• Clowning Quotes About 215 quotes
• Comedy Quotes About 283 quotes
• Comical Quotes About 49 quotes
• Droll Quotes About 17 quotes
• Entertaining Quotes About 145 quotes
• Facetious Quotes About 11 quotes
• Farcical Quotes About 25 quotes
• Funny Quotes About 618 quotes
• Hilarious Quotes About 35 quotes
• Humor Quotes About 510 quotes
• Hysterical Quotes About 77 quotes
• Jest Quotes About 225 quotes
• Jocose Quotes About 1 quotes
• Jocular Quotes About 9 quotes
• Jocund Quotes About 18 quotes
• Joke Quotes About 593 quotes
• Jovial Quotes About 18 quotes
• Kooky Quotes About 3 quotes
• Ludicrous Quotes About 87 quotes
• Merry Quotes About 287 quotes
• Mirth Quotes About 171 quotes
• Rib-tickling Quotes About 1 quotes
• Riotous Quotes About 28 quotes
• Scintillating Quotes About 6 quotes
• Silly Quotes About 361 quotes
• Slapstick Quotes About 3 quotes
• Uproarious Quotes About 6 quotes
• Wacky Quotes About 5 quotes
• Waggish Quotes About 2 quotes
• Witty Quotes About 114 quotes
• Zany Quotes About 10 quotes
The reciprocal civility of authors is one of the most risible scenes in the farce of life.
I can never quite decide whether the anti-Columbus movement is merely risible or faintly sinister....It is sinister, though, because it is an ignorant celebration of stasis and backwardness, with an unpleasant tinge of self-hatred.
We are not in the situation of poor Alexander the Great, who wept, as well indeed he might, because there were no more worlds to conquer; for, to do justice to this queer, odd, rantipole city, and this whimsical country, there is matter enough in them to keep our risible muscles and our pens going until doomsday.
How dare Palin not embrace abortion as the ultimate civilized ideal of modern culture? How tacky that she speaks in a vivacious regional accent indistinguishable from that of Western Canada! How risible that she graduated from the University of Idaho and not one of those plush, pampered commodes of received opinion whose graduates, in their rush to believe the worst about her, have demonstrated that, when it comes to sifting evidence, they don't know their asses from their elbows.